Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What have been achieved?

I flipped through my notebook. Its the first notebook I ever used to write down what Obek taught. The date was 12th May '02. I was 26 then. It has been 6 years now. I asked myself what have I achieved? I remember he told me if someone would have studied in any Uni, for that long period of time, he would have achieved his Masters or even Doctorate of something.

As I reflect upon myself, what have I achieved? In that 6 years, lots of things happened. I want to be the same innocent girl I was when I was 26. Along the years there were people I met. Some of them blurred my vision, some others indirectly strengthen me.

It has been 6 years now. One thing I know my 'Play' is not over yet. I want strive for my 'Play' to be over. Only when its over, there come victory. When that time arrives, I know my heart will be fluttering again, this time its forever...and I would feel free and unbounded..whats left would just be waiting and counting my days, smiling..

May He guide me and my love ones, May He shield us from any impurities. For He is the best protection for us.

Only the self can help thyself....focus, purify, suppress, raised


Ros.R outz in silence..

No comments: