Its the 10th of Syaa'ban today. How time flies..again. I gazed at the moon. It is no longer a crescent. Its already half way to full. I love gazing at the moon. Sometimes, I saw the face of a lady smiling down to Earth. Then I smiled back at her..=). When its low and full, it reminds me of the large bulb street lamp emitting light in the park. Most of the time, I wish I can reach out for the moon and rest it on my palm. I would touch it lightly and then it would drift back up in the sky.
I can be gazing at the sky for hours. Speechless. For I cannot describe what there is up there in words. I remembered my first plane ride. As I looked out of the window. I saw the clouds. It looked like there is a kingdom of its own up there in the sky. I just go speechless again but the heart is not.
In the book mom bought for me it says...
I can be gazing at the sky for hours. Speechless. For I cannot describe what there is up there in words. I remembered my first plane ride. As I looked out of the window. I saw the clouds. It looked like there is a kingdom of its own up there in the sky. I just go speechless again but the heart is not.
In the book mom bought for me it says...
Rejab bulan menabur benih
Syaaban bulan menyiram tanaman
Ramadhan bulan menuai
Rejab menyucikan badannya
Syaaban menyucikan hatinya
Ramadhan menyucikan rohnya
Rejab bulan menghfirah keamapunan
Syaaban bulan syafaa
Ramadhan bulan menggandakan kebajikan
Rejab bulan taubat
Syaaban bulan muhibbah
Ramadhan bulan dilimpahi pahala amalan seperti hujan mencurah
Syaaban bulan menyiram tanaman
Ramadhan bulan menuai
Rejab menyucikan badannya
Syaaban menyucikan hatinya
Ramadhan menyucikan rohnya
Rejab bulan menghfirah keamapunan
Syaaban bulan syafaa
Ramadhan bulan menggandakan kebajikan
Rejab bulan taubat
Syaaban bulan muhibbah
Ramadhan bulan dilimpahi pahala amalan seperti hujan mencurah
Through those words, there is more hidden then whats just written for the heart which seeks.
Ros.R counting down to 15th Syaaban
Ros.R counting down to 15th Syaaban
No comments:
Post a Comment