Saturday, August 09, 2008

Smelling-licious today

After done with the laundry and toilet cleaning, I need to smell EXTRA good.

Its the art of body pampering and Smelling-licious..

Shampoo and Conditioner : Giovanni Organic Hair Care..with rosemary and lavender extract.

Hair Moisturiser: Nexus Y Serum, Mirabella Lotion

Body Scrub: Pradasari Scrub with Rose extract

Body Mask : Body Shop SPA Wisdom body mask with purifying greanium and grapefruit essential oils.

Face Scrub: Clinique 7 Day Scrub Rinse-Off Formula

Face Mask: Clinique Turnaround 15-min facial

Body Lotion: Citra Lasting White Extract with pearls

Body perfume: HUGO BOSS alcohol-free scent

Next in the list is - Project Lavender Curtain which I plan to complete in 2 days. Oh....how I love to stay away from work...=D

Ros.R smelling yummy-licious

3 comments:

Lampu said...

Waliou. You and Dew can share bath tub lerr and do your bodyshop activities while I catch my F1 race. I think it will take about the same time. wahahaha....
Dew is the epitomy of Kiasuism when it comes to lectures by Muslim scholars. Please observe her next week.......:)

dew embun said...

Oit!! Mengumpat eh??!!

Shall we have a Bodyshop retreat?
Lemau's bedroom is big enough, I think! Wakakaka...

Mawardewi said...

Bodyshop retreat..mmmm...ok! ON! masak2 retreat pun best..hehe

mmm...Oooo...Kiasuism in that sense. But I am still thankful to Dew for being KS, else we would be seated on the steps or even outside the lecture hall that night;)