Monday, August 25, 2008

Months of Blessings

The month of Rejab..the month for taubat, the month of Allah. I was caught off guard when HE granted my prayer and those who are praying for me..Subhannallah...

Now its the month of Syaa'ban..the month for muhibbah, the month of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. For the 2nd time, I get to meet another of prophet's descendant:D. I have seen his face on the picture. Last week was my first time to see him face to face. Its the same light I saw he emitted. Its not his attire or turban or beard which captured me.. its in his face. There is no doubt in his words. All the words he said is true...every single one of it. And he has a sense of humor too...something which I did not expect to discover...:)

Its was also my first time to come across a bai'ah. I had vague knowledge what bai'ah is. Instead of peace after the session, I felt restless. I want to know what it is for sure. The only one who has an assured answer for me is him. He told me that bai'ah is the acceptance of knowledge from the Sheikh to the person he transfered his knowledge to. He encourages me to proceed with seeking the knowledge. When I got his permission, my worries + uncertainty vanished! For a day, I felt I was not earthly bounded. Its been ages since my heart feels so freeeeeeeeee and light. I could even feel it fluttering among the clouds. It was really an indescribable feeling which only those whom have tasted that moment would understand.

It was raining lightly in Geylang yesterday morning but I experienced a flood on my seat. Prophet's love is too overwhelming surrounding us...just too overwhelming to describe. May Allah guides me for whats in my heart....Let it only HE and myself know whats this heart been yearning for...
The Supplication - Sami Yusuf

Ramadhan..the month for reaping what we have worked for through these years...Its OUR month. Its the month where in it hidden a gift which Allah granted especially for the Prophet's ummah. Year after year we waited to obtain that gift on that night where the angels descended from the sky, commanded to visit each home to bestow the gift Allah has promised only for the deserving.....Year after year it has passed and now it is visiting us again in less than a week.

Ros.R wants to feel her heart flutters again..heartz fluttering check 5/10

No comments: