Its the HOLIDAY!! Yeahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Despite that two days I was down in school, I don't have much complain cause at least I have time away from work. After a whole month of pulling a straigh face in class, I have eased up a bit. When the school reopens, I have to start again pulling a straight face infront of the kids in school...you know how tiring that is?? Especially when I know tht I am not being myself. However, the disciplinary image of me in the kid's eyes helps alot to get me done with my work the way I want it to be.
In most school, P1 and P2 are usually ruled by the ladies. However, in this school, there are 3 males working with us. Its a pleasure to have them around.........reallyyyyy. Only recently, Rina picked a common trait among them. Well, there is SY whom blew up at the Brass Band for innocently interrupted his singing rehearsal, then there is PA whom is so sensitive when someone calle him 'Uncle' and there is Ed whom do or die say the male MUST own a toilet of their own...no sharing. Thats our P2 heroes..things which we can compromise among ourselves or just to take it lightly, suprisingly, they over-reacted.
My friend introduced me to a new source of income...MLM (multi level marketing). It promises free time in hand and yet generating income through your associates whom work in the same team as you. At the same time, one is generating income through sales. I am not that interested in sales. Will not be able to sell the product unless I really believe in them. In the beginning I was interested to know more about it, however, when I get to know that its something to do with sales, I think I will give it a pass.
Its gonna be a tight holiday, where the whole family will be busy preparing for sis's function this coming Saturday. I wonder how does she feel. Frankly, if I am in her position, I won't know what to react or what to think for that matters with all the hassle. Just going with the flow in life is not that bad after all. Anyway, we are all looking forward for this Saturday:) Sadly, I won't get to display my final product of Project Red Curtain cause mom decided to leave those curtains for the coming raya.
In most school, P1 and P2 are usually ruled by the ladies. However, in this school, there are 3 males working with us. Its a pleasure to have them around.........reallyyyyy. Only recently, Rina picked a common trait among them. Well, there is SY whom blew up at the Brass Band for innocently interrupted his singing rehearsal, then there is PA whom is so sensitive when someone calle him 'Uncle' and there is Ed whom do or die say the male MUST own a toilet of their own...no sharing. Thats our P2 heroes..things which we can compromise among ourselves or just to take it lightly, suprisingly, they over-reacted.
My friend introduced me to a new source of income...MLM (multi level marketing). It promises free time in hand and yet generating income through your associates whom work in the same team as you. At the same time, one is generating income through sales. I am not that interested in sales. Will not be able to sell the product unless I really believe in them. In the beginning I was interested to know more about it, however, when I get to know that its something to do with sales, I think I will give it a pass.
Its gonna be a tight holiday, where the whole family will be busy preparing for sis's function this coming Saturday. I wonder how does she feel. Frankly, if I am in her position, I won't know what to react or what to think for that matters with all the hassle. Just going with the flow in life is not that bad after all. Anyway, we are all looking forward for this Saturday:) Sadly, I won't get to display my final product of Project Red Curtain cause mom decided to leave those curtains for the coming raya.
Buzy Bee signing off....
1 comment:
Hi Ros,
So how are you? Did not hear from you for quite a while. Hope everything has been smooth for you.
Read your blog about MLM. I'm not interested in that too. But there are still other ways of doing sales and marketing of products or services but without talking to people. That is what I'm currently doing now.
I'm into affiliate programs which means that i try to advertise the products or services for the advertisers. if there is a sale from mmy link, then I will be paid a certain percentage of that sales.
Also started on online retail store. Now I have 3 stores but I do not have to pay for them. You may want to sign up for it too. go to www.shopster.com and sign up now. everything is free including the products.
Post a Comment