Saturday, June 28, 2008

This is it

So this is it. I took the big final step not to look behind. I made my decision for others to be happy with the people important to them...cause I know I am not important in their lives. Deleted all histories and may HE helps me erase the history in the mind too. I have to keep the faith...why Allah did not agree for situation to turn the way I wish it would be. HE knows best..not me.
Or maybe its HIS sign for me to work harder to uncover the hijab so that there is no hindrance for me to reach to HIM? That is possible too...and I know is the real reason for it all. There are alot of things which the self has enlighten but at times its just us who try to rationalise it and brush things aside to fit how we want it to be. My self tells me that I have to work hard. Don't give up as long as HE gives my soul another chance to come back to my bod for each new day.

Sacrifice is sweet to the taste when you know people dear to you are happy with what they have.

Ros keeping the peace within herself and with others dear in her life

No comments: