Monday, June 09, 2008

Life Reflection

How time past by my life and I did not even noticed. Thats how time is nowadays nearing to its end. If I could turn back time, I would go back to my years in college, in Uni and do things differently. Nevertheless, I have to be thankful for where I am in now and only Allah knows the hikmah for not having things the way I would want it to be changed. I have yet to identify and see the hikmah of it all. Still waiting to see it all...

Goshhhhhhhhh, I miss studying! I am glad to be off loaded from exams when I see the kids mugging for them. Nevertheless, I miss all those lectures, those tutorials, those research and long nights of studying. But if I am to study now, what will it be? How am I to put it into practice in time to come? I see studying now in more than just for passing exam. Its objective and practical side has to be crystal clear before I get myself committed.

Maybe need not be studying formally. Studying new skills do make my heart beat a little bit faster. I am done with driving. Maybe scrapbooking would be the next ideal one. Anyway, I would need to pay around 50% of its course fee. It is still worth the try. After mastering the skill comes the challenge. Its challenge is not how to put those pretty collage and get my fingers smeared with glue or pocket got burnt spending on those pretty papers and ribbons.. Its challenge comes in balancing life purpose.

We are alive for a purpose. There is the superficial and non superficial side of our mission on Earth. The superficial side is more into achieving worldly dreams which will shatter once the soul departed from the body. There is the more in depth side about life. I have been enlightened. Its now a challenge or rather a jihad against myself to attain my real purpose for being given a breather.

It has been a long 10 years though. I have watched my innocent-self changed. For all that has happened, there are some within my control. Allah has spoken to me through the people I have met...Alhamdullilah He has spoken to me through my heart and mind.

It has never cross my mind that I am a serious person. However, now, I am more than certain that I am indeed of such. There is a lighter side of me but it resufaces itself once a while. The lighter side of me surfaces itself in those no worries days especially during school days. Maybe its someone who can make me laugh is what I need.

Obek says keep the faith. Its not as easy as its sound, thrust me. But I know that is the key to happiness. I have to persevere...and that is a jihad.

On the lighter note...I enjoy the music video below. It makes me :) and gets me connected to my lighter-self.

Buzzzz....Ros is tapping her feet..lighter note check : 7.5/10

No comments: