I was composing my blog in NLB. To be exact, I was about to press the "Publish Post" button when the computer just go POOFfff! Anyway, here I am again recalling what was written. Definately for sure my new lappie will not just go POOfff to disappoint me.
I was about to enter the Malay Referance section when I was stopped by an akak security. She wears a Boom BoOm wig.
I was about to enter the Malay Referance section when I was stopped by an akak security. She wears a Boom BoOm wig.
Feel like asking her, "What nice hair you have there, kakak..can I have a pic with you so that I can publish it in my blog?" Anyway, I was sane to keep the idea strictly to myself then. However, during our conversation I just can't help but to look at her Tina Turner's crowning glory. I wonder..of all the thousand wigs available in the market, why did she have to choose that one?? To each its own beauty... thats the only explaination I can find.
Rewinding...
On my way to library, I was stopped by a skinny Chinese man. First he asked if Bugis is anywhere near to Hougang. Then, he told me that his car had broke down and he couldn't get his friend to pick him up. Here comes the familiar part...then he asked if I could give him enough money for a bus ride to Hougang. Putting all the information together, my detective brain said that since he claimed to be a motorist, how is he not to know that Hougang and Bugis is nothing anywhere near. Nice try uncle! So, I told him the most valid reason available - I didn't have small change. Then he replied that if I didn't want to help then don't give him that kind of excuse. Errrr..erhmmm??? That kept me dumbfolded standing there under my blue umbrella while he turned and walked away. And something at the back of my mind asked..what if it is a genuine case?? What if my rational isn't right after all. What if...............that is the problem with me, often give people the benefit of the doubt. "What if" will lead to infinity counts.
On my way to library, I was stopped by a skinny Chinese man. First he asked if Bugis is anywhere near to Hougang. Then, he told me that his car had broke down and he couldn't get his friend to pick him up. Here comes the familiar part...then he asked if I could give him enough money for a bus ride to Hougang. Putting all the information together, my detective brain said that since he claimed to be a motorist, how is he not to know that Hougang and Bugis is nothing anywhere near. Nice try uncle! So, I told him the most valid reason available - I didn't have small change. Then he replied that if I didn't want to help then don't give him that kind of excuse. Errrr..erhmmm??? That kept me dumbfolded standing there under my blue umbrella while he turned and walked away. And something at the back of my mind asked..what if it is a genuine case?? What if my rational isn't right after all. What if...............that is the problem with me, often give people the benefit of the doubt. "What if" will lead to infinity counts.
Rewinding...
It was a wet day. Excellent for ZZZzzzz....zzzz. I had my less then an hr of PT today. I was late..this time 15mins! The best New Year's resoulution I can think of now is :- Be Punctual. When my days in La Salle were numbered, amazingly I was able to reach there 30 mins earlier effortlessly. But now, when I tried to be early for appointment, it just overshot again.
It was a wet day. Excellent for ZZZzzzz....zzzz. I had my less then an hr of PT today. I was late..this time 15mins! The best New Year's resoulution I can think of now is :- Be Punctual. When my days in La Salle were numbered, amazingly I was able to reach there 30 mins earlier effortlessly. But now, when I tried to be early for appointment, it just overshot again.
Signing off
No comments:
Post a Comment